Is MariaAbroad a Fit for your Campaign?
MariaAbroad.com is a Lifestyle blog that focuses on living an international lifestyle. I share articles about Travel, Living Abroad, Photography, and Craft Beer, everything that brings the world to my readers and encourages my readers to never stop exploring – whether it is a far-flung exotic location or their own backyard.
I travel together with my husband, as well as my own. From road trips through the US, city trips in Europe and backpacking through Asia, I share adventures that are funky, unique and sometimes a bit quirky.
My readers are loyal and engaged, as you can see from the number of comments and shares that each of my articles receives. Here are some key demographic stats about my website visitors:
- ~ 19 k monthly page views
- ~ 11.3 k average monthly visitors
- 68% Female
- ~ 80% between 18-34 years old
- ~ 30% of visitors are from the United States & Canada
- DA 35 PA 41
“Thank you so much for sharing. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your detailed and thoughtful post and photos and the follow up. Please let me know whenever you find yourself in the Mid-Atlantic.”
Julie Marshall, Area Public Relations & Marketing Specialist Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
Please download the MariaAbroad Media Kit (December 2016) for more information.
For an instant quote, please go to my Webfluence profile and fill out the form.
What I can do for you:
- Sponsored content/Reviews on my Blog and/or Social Media (if suitable to my target audience; sponsorship will always be disclosed)
- Press Trips
- Contests & Giveaways
- Online Marketing Consulting
“Wow, Maria! That is spectacular! What a great blog! You did a great job, a real service to Washington DC and to photography!”
David E. Luria, Owner Washington Photo Safari
Why Work with MariaAbroad?
- I have over 7 years of work experience as an Online Marketing Consultant, working with various brands from all over the world
- Thorough understanding of Marketing and Business (MBA degree received in 2009)
- Intercultural understanding gained through first hand experience living in the United States, Germany, and China
- Highly engaged and steadily growing follower base
- Professionalism and Results
- Bilingual English & German
- Working Knowledge of:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (organic and paid)
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords)
- Google Analytics (Google Analytics Certification)
- Target Market Analysis
“I did have a chance to read over the article as well and have to say it is truly AMAZING! Honestly, thank YOU so much working with us on this project.”
Jared Martin, Owner of Bite San Diego
Companies I have worked with:
Interested in working with me?
Please email me at email@example.com with information about your project and budget. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!